Why Do a Juice Subscription?
According to the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, only 13% of Americans consume one and a half to two cups of fruit every day as recommended by federal dietary guidelines. Even worse, less than 9 percent of Americans eat two to three cups of vegetables every day as recommended. We’re changing that by making it convenient to have two pounds of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables at your fingertips with Greenleaf Juice Subscriptions!
Here are some frequently asked questions:
Greenleaf only uses fresh, 100% organic ingredients – no compromising, because when it comes to juice you should always go organic. We never heat or high-pressurize our juice to extend the shelf-life meaning you get a cold-pressed powerhouse of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients (just check the nutritional facts). You can’t find that in a store and most juice bars don’t use 100% organic ingredients. You get two pounds of the highest-quality organic produce in every bottle at the best prices around. Our subscription is also the most customizable, allowing you to pick your desired flavors, days you’d like to pick up, number of juices you’d like to pick up, local delivery and more!
We offer our full list of cold-pressed juices and nut milks – made fresh each morning:
- Greenleaf: spinach, kale, parsley, apple, ginger, lime, cucumber, celery
- Green Lemonade: lemon, ginger, pineapple, spinach, kale, parsley, pear, cucumber
- Green Limeade: lime, mint, orange, spinach, kale, parsley, green pepper, cucumber
- Orange Giant: orange, lime, apple, beet, carrot
- Orangeleaf: orange, carrot, lime, ginger, swiss chard, collard greens, cilantro
- Pineapple Express: pineapple, ginger, orange, carrot
- Simple Greens: collard greens, swiss chard, basil, lemon, cucumber, celery
- Sweetleaf: pear, mint, lemon, ginger, spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber
- Spicyleaf: jalapeño, green pepper, spinach, kale, parsley, apple, cucumber, celery
- Wondrous Punch: strawberry, orange, pear, apple, spinach, kale, beet, carrot
- Zest in Show: orange (with peel), pear, lime, kale, spinach, parsley
- Signature Cashew Milk: 100% organic cashew milk, grade B maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt
- Cashew Cold Brew: Our signature, organic cashew milk fused with organically grown coffee from local legends, Sterling Coffee Roasters
As long as you’d like! There is no commitment, our juice subscription is week-to-week and you can cancel at any time.
We offer both pick up (at any of our store locations) and local delivery!
Currently we deliver to these zip codes in the Portland Metro Area: 97005, 97006, 97008, 97034, 97201, 97202, 97203, 97204, 97205, 97209, 97210, 97211, 97212, 97213, 97214, 97215, 97217, 97218, 97219, 97222, 97223, 97225, 97229, 97305
- Go to greenleafjuice.com/my-account to manage your subscription.
- Log in – You can log into your account by using the email you used to check out and the temporary password* emailed to you following checkout (to update your password, click on “account details”)
- Once logged in, click on “Subscriptions”
- Click into the subscription you’d like to manage to view details, pause, cancel, reactivate, pay for a failed payment and more.
If you have any questions or would like assistance managing your subscription just contact us.
Whenever you’d like on your chosen pick up days! They’ll be ready for you all day.
Our juices are truly fresh and have no extended shelf-life, so they’re best consumed within 3-4 days – we recommend picking up a 2-3 times a week if you’d like to have fresh juices and nut milks available all week long!
Currently all subscriptions are set up using a PayPal account (which can be linked to any credit card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) to ensure secure, hassle-free payments.
- Go to the “My Account” page
- Log in
- Click on “Subscriptions”
- Select the “View” button next to the subscription in the My Subscriptions table; or Click the subscription number under the Subscription column in the My Subscriptions table.
- Click the “Suspend” button to pause your subscription – once paused, you can click “Reactivate” button to continue your subscription
Start Date is the first date you’d like to receive your juice subscription.
Pick Up Day is the day(s) each week you’d like to pick up your subscription.
Your start date and pick up/delivery day should be the same day of the week.
Example: If you’d like your subscription pick up/delivery to be each Tuesday:
- Select the upcoming Tuesday as your “Start Date”
- Choose “Tuesday” as one of your pick up/delivery days.