What is a juice cleanse or detox?
When done properly, a juice cleanse is a healthy way to detox and nourish your body. It allows you to take a few days off from your regular diet to consume nothing but high-quality, natural, plant-based ingredients packed with vitamins, minerals and micronutrients your body needs. Consumption is in the form of juices (and in Greenleaf’s case, house-made nut milks too). You cut calories, eliminate toxins and give your body a break from the ultra-processed foods most of us consume on a daily basis.
At Greenleaf, we’ve carefully crafted our cleanses to provide the best possible experience. From ensuring they taste delicious to delivering the optimal nutritional value (see the nutritional facts). We’ve done this by focusing on what your body needs and simply refusing to settle on quality. We only use 100% organic fruits and vegetables in our juices and include our delectable, house-made cashew and almond milks for extra protein and balance. All of our juices and nut milks are made fresh each morning, so you get the very best product and experience (no compromising).
About Greenleaf Juice Cleanses
We offer three 100% organic cleanse options – including both pick up and local delivery:
6 a Day Cleanse: 6 juices per day ($42/day for pick-up, $54/day for delivery)
This is our standard “overhaul” juice cleanse meant to be consumed without meals for your selected number of days.
3 a Day Cleanse: 3 juices per day ($22/day for pick-up)
This is light juice “workday” cleanse meant to cover you until dinner. Great for cleanse newcomers.
Build Your Own Cleanse: Customize your order – select flavor package, number of days, number of juices per day, daily pick-up time (or delivery option) and we do the rest.
See our shop for all options.
Feel free to customize flavors you’d like using the order notes on the contact page. You can also specify any allergies or ingredients you don’t wish to be included using the order notes.
3 a Day – Three pints of juice per day. Each juice contains two pounds 100% organic fruits and vegetables, nothing else – made fresh each morning.
6 a Day – Five pints of juice per day with one of our Signature Cashew Milks (unless otherwise specified).
Build Your Own – Whatever you choose! 🙂
Yes, we provide a cleanse legend that explains our recommended order of consumption as well as cleanse tips and guidelines (see tips/guidelines below).
- Our recommended order is just a guideline. Drink what you like when you like it 🙂
- Refrigerate ASAP.
- Shake well before drinking.
- Drink all juices each day for best experience.
- Incorporate plenty of water into your cleanse.
- Supplement with non-caffeinated herbal teas.
- Try to avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Take it easy on heavy exercise.
- Fresher is better, so we recommend daily delivery/pick-up for best juice.
- Ease into and out of the cleanse by eating lighter, more plant-based foods.
Below you’ll find our complete list of cold-pressed juices available in cleanses. You can customize your juice selection using the order notes when placing your order.
- Greenleaf: spinach, kale, parsley, apple, ginger, lime, cucumber, celery
- Green Lemonade: lemon, ginger, pineapple, spinach, kale, parsley, pear, cucumber
- Green Limeade: lime, mint, orange, spinach, kale, parsley, green pepper, cucumber
- Orange Giant: orange, lime, apple, beet, carrot
- Orangeleaf: orange, carrot, lime, ginger, swiss chard, collard greens, cilantro
- Pineapple Express: pineapple, ginger, orange, carrot
- Simple Greens: collard greens, swiss chard, basil, lemon, cucumber, celery
- Sweetleaf: pear, mint, lemon, ginger, spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber
- Spicyleaf: jalapeño, green pepper, spinach, kale, parsley, apple, cucumber, celery
- Wondrous Punch: strawberry, orange, pear, apple, spinach, kale, beet, carrot
- Zest in Show: orange (with peel), pear, lime, kale, spinach, parsley
- Signature Cashew Milk: 100% organic cashew milk, grade B maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt
- Almond+: our house-made almond milk fused with our pressed juices – flavors rotate daily
Yes! Our daily cleanse menu includes two house-made nut milk options:
- Organic Cashew Milk – flavored with grade B maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt.
- Almond+Juice – half organic almond milk, half rotating pressed juice.
Please notify us beforehand if you have any nut allergies using the order notes.
We always try to accommodate, but typically we require a full 36 hours for all orders as they are made fresh each morning just for you. For example, if you place your order Tuesday afternoon you can start Thursday morning. When ordering online, you’ll be able to see the soonest available start date.
We recommend daily pick-up/delivery for optimal freshness and flavor. Our cold-pressed juices are truly fresh/raw with no artificially extended shelf-life, so are best when consumed within 3 days of pick-up/delivery. We are happy to accommodate pick-up/delivery of both 2 and 3 days at once if that’s more convenient for you, but strongly recommend you don’t pick up more than 3 days at a time. You can specify in the order notes if you’d like to split up a 4+ day order into a couple pick up/delivery days. We want this to be as convenient as possible for you.
You can pick up from any of our Portland locations:
Pearl: 810 NW 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
Pioneer: 617 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205
S. Waterfront: 3151 SW Moody Ave, Portland, OR 97239
Grand Ave: 414 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97214
For map and store hours:
View Contact Page
Greenleaf serves 100% organic, raw juice that is not treated to artificially extend shelf-life.
Warning – This product has not been pasteurized and therefore may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly and persons with weakened immune systems. Greenleaf makes no claims on the effectiveness of juice to treat or cure illness. A juice cleanse is not recommended during pregnancy.
If you miss your scheduled pick-up time (applies to pick up orders only), store-credit refunds are only offered with a full 24 hours notice. Failure to complete the scheduled pick-up without notice will result in forfeit of that day’s juices and your order will be placed on hold until reinstated. If you choose to cancel an order mid-cleanse, we can only offer a store-credit refund. Thank you!